Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grow up!

Last night, I learned that I'm not simply awkward around boys, I am socially retarded around them! Last night my house was full of young, single, attractive young men, but I didn't even WANT to talk to any of them. And when I did get a chance to, I ended up offending half of them as soon as I opened my mouth. Long story short, I called it a night early and went to bed.
And tonight, I bought myself some sushi and edamame, plopped in front of my TV to watch Steel Magnolias and thought to myself "THIS is the life."

Oh a lighter note: I've decided that I have the eating habits of a child. Not in quantity, but in quality. I went grocery shopping the other day and I was trying to be really good. As I was removing each item from my cart I started off feeling really good about my purchases. Yogurt, milk, and fruit. But then I started to pull out... chocolate marshmallow mateys and EZ-Mac which took up the majority of my order. I thought to myself..."wow, I have the WORST eating habits!" Then, the cute guy in line behind me said "Hey! That's kid's cereal! haha" I probably turned beet red. I was SO embarrassed! But I do eat an abnormal amount of cereal. However, in my defense, cereal is one of those foods that can be for breakfast, a quick lunch, a lazy dinner, or even a midnight snack! Maybe someday I'll grow out of my childhood eating habits.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Don't do it. Cereal rocks!

Aldo said...

me preguntaba por que no tenias novio ??ja
y en cuanto a los kidz meals jaja laura y yo nos refugiamos en nuestras hijas es como: "oye eso es para niƱos ..ahh esto ;si, es para mis hijas aja )jaja

Zannah said...

Thanks Aldo. It's good to know I'm not the only one... haha

Listen to Zannie85s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones